Here’s what else is making news in the Sept. 26, 2017 edition of The Weekly Review, on news stands now!
– Highway collision results in traffic back up and charges;
– Viking and Irma councils in by acclamation – Mayoral race in Viking – Holden council election Oct. 16;
– Opinion Page: Letters to the Editor – Taxing businesses is taxing the rich? Hardly, says writer; Who can we trust with public money?
– Word on the Street for Sept. 18 to 24th; Viking RCMP charge male with stolen property;
– Irma News by Marjories Lawson – all the events and happenings concerning Irma and its people;
– Writing Home by Jaimee Russnak – Sept. 30 is Orange T-shirt Day;
– Village of Holden approves playground, window and lift station projects;
– Holden area residents charged with murder granted bail;
– Viking Council approves proceeding with Eastview playground and lift station upgrades;
– Pouring cement and laying in of sidewalks is progressing on Hwy. 619 through Viking;
– Viking Council mayoral candidate discusses his bid for election;
– This Week on the Web: Fire babies; Couple gets married in Tim Hortons; “Mad Pooper” terrorizes Colorado community; and Horrified Mother spots unsavoury image in Netflix children’s show;
– Books: What’s New at the Library this Week!
– Holden Council steps back from PUblic Behaviour Bylaw after negative reaction at community meeting;
– Canada’s 150th birthday celebrated at Holden’s Paragon Theatre;
– Beaver County Chronicle: Beaver Council concerned over province’s funding of ag societies – pass motion to give county’s share to local ag societies;
– Here’s what else is inside this week of the Review – Election ads, Classified and Blanket advertising; Help Wanteds; Community Events; Real Estate, Legal Notices, Church Directory and much more!!!