WORD ON THE STREET

On Dec. 19 police responded to a 911 call requesting assistance with a shed on fire.

Upon arrival at the scene fire crews were containing the fire in a metal Quonset.  Upon speaking with the owner of the property it is believed the fire may have started due to an electrical failure, and will be further investigated by the fire investigators.

*****
    In the early afternoon police were notified by a local gas station of a vehicle that did not pay for their gas. 
    Upon further investigation it was determined that the registered owner just forgot to go in and pay.  The owner attended the gas station and cleared the situation up.

 *****
    Police received complaints of vehicles being damaged in the student parking lot. 

More see the Jan. 3/12 issue of the Viking Weekly Review

You may also like...